Today is …
National Everything You Think is Wrong Day
Today’s Crimson Tide schedule
• Men’s Basketball: SEC Tournament
• Men’s golf: Linger Longer Invitational, all day
• Track and field: Jaguar Outdoor Opener, all day
• Women’s tennis: Alabama at Ole Miss, 5 p.m. CT
• Baseball: Alabama Ole Miss, 6:30 p.m.
• Gymnastics: Alabama at Oklahoma, 6:45 p.m.
• Softball, Rainbow Wahine Classic: Alabama vs. Niagara, 7:30 p.m., vs. Hawaii, 10 p.m.
How to watch, keep up with the Crimson Tide
• Men’s Basketball: SEC Tournament, Live Stats
• Men’s golf: Linger Longer Invitational, all day (golfstat.com)
• Gymnastics: Alabama at Oklahoma, 6:45 p.m. (Oklahoma site)
Countdown to the Crimson Tide’s 2019 opener:
On this date in Crimson Tide history:
March 15, 2018: CollinSexton shook off a foul-filled first half to score 21 of his team-high 24 points after halftime as Alabama enjoyed its first NCAA Tournament win since 2006 with a 86-83 victory against Virginia Tech. Freshman guard John Petty Jr. finished with 20 points while making six of eight 3-pointers.
Crimson Tide quote of the day:
"When I get in that type of mode, I feel like no one can stop me from shooting the ball. I always have my eyes locked on my target and I'm going to hit it."-- John Petty Jr.