Today is …
National Common Courtesy Day. So be nice to people $@*# it.
Today’s Crimson Tide schedule
• Swimming: Women’s NCAA Championships, at Austin, Texas, all day
How to watch, keep up with the Crimson Tide
• Swimming: Women’s NCAA Championships, at Austin, Texas, all day, Live Results
Yesterday’s Crimson Tide results
Basketball, NIT: Norfolk State 80, Alabama 79 OT
Countdown to the Crimson Tide’s 2019 opener:
Did you notice?
• For the first time in program history, the Alabama rowing team is ranked. The Crimson Tide is No. 18 in the week one US Rowing/CRCA poll. “It’s flattering to be recognized by the pollsters of the Collegiate Rowing Coaches Association for our results to date,” Crimson Tide coach Glenn Putyrae said in a release. “It’s important to remember that it is very early in the season and several good teams have yet to compete.”
• Spencer Turnbull is having a terrific spring with the Tigers.
• The latest on Jimmy Nelson with the Brewers:
• If you didn’t see Alabama’s inside-the-park home run against Maine on Tuesday:
• Collin Sexton did it again Wednesday night. He scored 25 points against Milwaukee and became the first NBA rookie to score at least 23 in seven straight games since 1998 (Tim Duncan).
• Finally, there's this little Tide-bit:
On this date in Crimson Tide history:
March 21, 1979: Alabama strength and conditioning coach Scott Cohran was born.
Crimson Tide quote of the day:
“If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" — Scott Cochran