Today’s Crimson Tide schedule
No games scheduled.
How to watch the Crimson Tide
Yesterday’s Crimson Tide results
• Men’s tennis (split squad): Sophomore Patrick Kaukovalta won the Milwaukee Tennis Classic singles championship, defeating Henrik Korsgaard (Virginia Tech), 7-6(5), 6-1.
• Men’s tennis (split squad): Senior Mazen Osama and sophomore Riccardo Roberto won their final doubles match of the Ivy Plus Invitational. Singles matches were cancelled due to inclement weather.
• Women’s tennis: Andie Daniell, Luca Fabian and Ann Selim all won twice as the Crimson Tide closed out the Rice invitational with eight singles wins Sunday.
• Volleyball: Alabama def. Auburn 25-22, 23-25, 25-23, 25-23. Sophomore Kaylee Thomas had a career-high 19 digs.
• Soccer: Arkansas 1, Alabama 0. Crimson Tide 6-5-1, 0-3-0 SEC,
Did you notice?
• CBS announced that the No. 22 Texas A&M at No. 1 Alabama game was the highest rated sporting event Saturday.
• Former Alabama wide receiver Calvin Ridley became first rookie in Atlanta Falcons history to catch three touchdown passes in one game on Sunday. However, the Falcons lost to the Saints, 43-37.
• Alabama softball opened fall practice on Sunday.
On these dates in Crimson Tide history …
September 24, 1984: Darren Mustin, who transferred from Middle Tennessee and was a starter on Nick Saban’s first team at Alabama in 2007, was born. The Sports Performance Coach at Massachusetts is turning 34.
Crimson Tide quote of the day:
“This is as good as at gets. Something that you might not know is that 52 percent of the players in the NFL come from 27 schools. This school is right now at the top of the list.” – Bill Parcells, speaking at Alabama’s coaching clinic in 2012.