- Props to the Wolverines.Â That pains me to say that but they played well, they flat out embarrassed the Irish and will move up to #5 when I release the Spartan Nation poll on Monday.Â I have told you many times that they have the talent and yesterday they showed the heart.
- Auburn and LSU got it on in one of the best games.Â A beautiful battle that is destined to be a classic.
- Oklahoma got shanked, robbed, screwed whatever adjective you want.
- Louisville loses Brohm and still humiliates Miami.Â Hey all you cocky Cane fans?Â See Ya!Â What do you call 100 guys sitting around watching a BCS game?Â Canes!
- Props to Tommy Bowden for beating his Dad!Â They are a super family and this is fun to watch.
- Hey White Sox fan howâ€™s your pitching working out for you?Â Before you send me Tiger smack I predicted the slump.Â You know that when my diet is more successful then you starting pitching youâ€™re in trouble.Â The Mon-Wed series with the Tigers is huge!
- I love Charlie Weis.Â That said his comments to alumni groups this summer that â€œNotre Dame would never lose again to MSU under my watchâ€ would look beautiful stuffed down his throat.Â That is why I love football!
- How about them Trojans?Â I said I thought they lost too much, but wow it looks like I was totally wrong.
- Alfinso Soriano was only the 4th person to make the 40/40 club.Â I am still sick that the Tigers couldnâ€™t make a deal for him.Â I hope Dombrowski opens the checkbook and gets him this winter.
- White Sox fan, how fun was it seeing the Big Hurt Frank Thomas doing all he could to ruin your repeat chance?Â Donâ€™t get me wrong I think the series with the Tigers will tell more.Â If you donâ€™t make it, send a post card to Thomas.